Water Tap Connection
- G.O.Ms.No. 50, TS-iPASS(Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and Self Certification System) Rules. Click Here
- 1. Property Tax Receipt(Latest)
- 2. Food Security/BPL Certificate
- 3. Self Declaration Form
- Receipt of application, inspection, processing and issue of water tap connection.
- Levy of tax for the water used based on the type of connection.
- Issue of demand notices.
- Collection and monitoring of taxes and regularization charges.
- Disconnection in cases of non-payment and illegal connections.
- Water Tap User Guide: Click Here
- Water Tap Self Declaration Form: Click Here
- Process Document to obtain Water Tap Connection: Click Here
The water tap connection and taxation is dealt by Revenue and the Engineering Section of the ULB. The citizens apply for water tap connections and all the water connections are charged at specific rates decided by the ULB. The major processes for water taxation are as follows.
- Water Tap Connection can apply by visiting : cdma.telangana.gov.in/waterapp
- Water Tap Dashboard: Click Here